On weekdays from Saturday to Thursday from 09:00 AM to 7:00 PM. the Admission Office advises prospective students and their guardians regarding admission. Offices are closed on Friday only. However, during admission period, admission office will remain open on Friday. Students and parents are always welcome and encouraged to visit the campus for individual advising.
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Programs:
- One filled out Application Form (available at Registrar's Office and at http://www.presidency.edu.bd/ )
- Two copies of recent passport size & one copy stamp size color photo
- All transcripts, certificates and mark sheets of SSC and HSC; O and A Level;Diploma in Engineering
- Statement and address of applicant's guardian
|Admission + Processing Fees (Non refundable) (12,000+200)||12,200|
|Admission fee for MBA & Executive MBA (10,000+200)
|Undergraduate (Per Credit)
|Graduate (Per Credit)
|Development Fee (Per Semester)||500
|Computer Lab Fee (Per Semester)||500
|Only for ELT Student (Library Fee)||500
|Engineering Lab Fee (Per Semester)||500
1. Why should you choose Presidency University?
- Presidency University maintains international standards.
- Upto 100% tuition fee waiver.
- The curriculum is designed with requirements of academic programs
- of mainstream USA and other reputed universities.
- The curriculum is formally approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Distinguished faculty with national and international exposure.
- Modern Engineering Laboratory facilities.
- Excellent student-teacher interaction.
2. What are the Academic Programs that Presidency University offers in the Undergraduate level?
- BA in English
- BS in Economics
- BSc in Computer Science
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- BSc in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
3. What are the Academic Programs that Presidency University offers in the Graduate level?
- Regular MBA
- Executive MBA
- MA in English Language Teaching (ELT)
- MS in Economics
- Masters in Environmental and Resource Management
- Download Undergraduate Admission Forms
- Download Graduate Admission Forms
- Download Library Membership Form
- Download Financial Aid Application Form