The Admission Office remains open seven days a week in both Gulshan Campus and Baridhara Campus. Students and parents are always welcome and encouraged to visit the campuses for information. The Office hours are as follows:
Sunday to Thursday: 9AM to 8PM
Friday & Saturday: 10AM to 6PM
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Programs:
- Candidate must have a minimum of GPA 2.50 individually in both SSC and HSC. Alternatively, if the candidate fails to achieve the minimum GPA of 2.50 in either SSC or HSC, then he/she must have a combined total GPA of 6.00 with a minimum of GPA 2 in either SSC or HSC.
- Combined total of GPA 5 in SSC and HSC examinations for children of freedom fighter.
- Students from English medium background must have minimum 5 subjects in O level and minimum 2 subjects in A level. Among the minimum 7 subjects of both the
examinations, at least 4 subjects must carry minimum grade B or GPA 4 and other 3 subjects must carry minimum grade C or GPA 3.5.
- Candidates with Diploma in Engineering from Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) are welcome for admission in the University.
- GED result is not accepted.
Required Documents for admission:
- One filled out Application Form (Available at Admission Office).
- 3 copies of recent passport size color photo.
- Photocopy of all relevant Certificates and Mark Sheets (Intermediate and Secondary Education Boards Bangladesh / International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE).