PUDC aims to offer a platform where debaters can discuss social, economical, political, and other important issues using logic and facts. This will broaden their horizons and enable them to become good individuals, skilled professionals, and influential leaders in the society.
To arrange research and communication based events to improve students’ critical thinking and oral communication skills.
- To create educational opportunities for all students on campus
- To provide a platform where students can share their freedom of speech and expression in an open forum
- To engage the students in rhetoric on a variety of issues on local, regional, national, and international levels, and expand their learning in order to make them more active and productive citizens
- To engage students in activities beneficial to their personal, academic, and professional development
The Executive Committee of PUDC consists of:
- General Secretary
- Organizing Secretary
- Publicity/Public Relations Secretary
Faculty members of different departments hold the position of Advisor and Co-Advisors
Powered by Froala Editor